• Together we will shed light on the sense of inadequacy and the fear of not being good enough.
• We will look beneath our protective armour, masks and strategies to learn how our emotional world works.
• We will explore -with self-compassion and courage- how we can navigate these painful feelings about ourselves and discover ways to allow, support and enhance deep love and intimacy.
An Online workshop
9:00 to 11:30 PST
18:00 to 20:30 CET
Feelings of not being enough, shame and unworthiness begin early in life. Even as babies we begin to receive a model of how we ‘should be’, how we ‘should behave’ and how we ‘should feel’.
The message we receive is ‘The way I am is not good enough, my natural way of being is not ok, which starts our pretence of becoming “someone else”.
This in turn brings up the subconscious belief: ‘If others see me as I really am, they will not like me, they will not love me. I will be rejected’
This results in a disconnection from our true essence, causing frustration, suffering and eventual exhaustion. Preventing us from being seen and loved for who we really are.
Our emotional world is waiting to be received with acceptance, love, and approval for who we truly are. When we understand how this fundamental fear of not being good enough works, our entire world takes another dimension from that moment; enabling us to relate in love and freedom with ourselves and others.
Together we will explore:
• How our emotional world works and how we have learnt to avoid it.
• Why – even after investing so much energy in seeking approval and being loved – do we still experience this feeling of being inadequate?
• What is shame, unworthiness and the sense that I should be different to who I am – and how can you bring the light of love and consciousness to your emotional world?
• How we might hide our shame through: a feeling of superiority, pride, dishonesty, playing the saviour role, addictions, shyness, isolation, etc. How these armour patterns create more suffering – and how to deal with it.
• How to approach shame, unworthiness and the fear of not being good enough in a healthy way.
• Meditation as a method to accept and love yourself.
For more than 20 years, I have been supporting the space for increased personal and relationship intimacy by facilitating workshops and sessions on meditation, emotional awareness, relationships and Tantra all over the world. Through my own personal and professional path of practice and discovery, I am passionately dedicated to sharing this life changing body of work with you.
I always say that in my life there was a point of no return, and that was meeting Bruno.
Yes, it is Love. The same Love that is always ever present and it is here right now as I write this.
Bruno guided us to the place in ourselves where we are Love. He takes you through a transmission ride to open up to this love, to have full permission for all emotions and to recognize who we are beyond the mind.
Attending his workshops and diving in, enjoying his clarity and joy for life, through dancing, meditation and silence, has made my life far richer than one can ever imagine.
I am grateful to have taken part in Bruno’s workshops as they are really the core of any future learnings of tantra or personal development, to be in touch with ones emotional world , learning to accept and hold space for ones own.
Also learning about relationship patterns had bought me to much awareness of it and the obstacles on the road to intimacy, I feel already able to speak more my truth in any encounter with people, healing the past wounds for genuine connections.
I would recommend the workshops to anyone who wants to learn more about emotional awareness and intimacy in relationships.
Thank you 🙏
I was lucky to be able to attend several Mindfulness in intimacy workshops in person with Bruno in Thailand.
For me it was a before and after in my life and in the way I related to myself and other people. It helped me to become aware of my emotional world and above all to connect with my heart.
Get notified about new articles