• Together we will shed light on the Roles and strategies that prevent you from having healthy and nurturing relationships.
• We will look beneath our protective armour, masks and defence mechanisms to learn how our emotional world works.
• We will explore how we can move from our isolation or frustrating ways of relating, to learning ways that allow us to discover and enhance deep love and intimacy.
An Online workshop
9:00 to 11:30 PST
18:00 to 20:30 CET
You will discover how to:
• Know and understand your emotional world in a better way.
• Approach fears and insecurities that are stopping you from trusting and expanding.
• Dissolve detrimental behaviours and roles that block you and your intimate relationships.
• Identify your defence mechanisms, so that you can grow in honesty and create satisfactory relationships.
• Create healthy, authentic and nurturing relationships.
Together we will explore:
• Bring light to relationship dynamics that prevent us from deep intimacy and nurturing relationships.
• Discover roles we adopt in relationships and how they damage trust and intimacy.
• Identify unconscious emotional contracts that prevent us from growing and sabotage our relationships.
• Understand why playing the saviour doesn’t support a deeper intimacy with my partner.
• Learn how to dissolve my sense of inferiority when my partner frequently tells me what to do with my life, profession, etc.
• Understand why we become addicted to roles. Why we stagnate and how to get out of its destructive spiral.
• Learn how to open up to others: How to share my feelings instead of my pretensions and demands.
For more than 20 years, I have been supporting the space for increased personal and relationship intimacy by facilitating workshops and sessions on meditation, emotional awareness, relationships and Tantra all over the world. Through my own personal and professional path of practice and discovery, I am passionately dedicated to sharing this life changing body of work with you.
Bruno guided us to the place in ourselves where we are Love. Through his teachings and meditations, my life is far richer than one can ever imagine.
I am grateful to have taken part in Bruno’s workshops as they are really the core of any future learnings of tantra or personal development, to be in touch with ones emotional world , learning to accept and hold space for ones own.
Also learning about relationship patterns has made me very aware of it and the obstacles on the road to intimacy, I feel already able to speak more my truth in any encounter with people, healing the past wounds for genuine connections.
I would recommend the workshops to anyone who wants to learn more about emotional awareness and intimacy in relationships.
Thank you 🙏
I was lucky to be able to attend several Mindfulness in intimacy workshops in person with Bruno in Thailand.
For me it was a before and after in my life and in the way I related to myself and other people. It helped me to become aware of my emotional world and above all to connect with my heart.
9:00 to 11:30 PST
18:00 to 20:30 CET
Have questions? Here are the answers
Everyone is free to choose their own pace and level of sharing at all times.
We don’t work with should or shouldn’t. There is no dogma or belief that you have to get involved in. It’s about delving into your truth and your heart. Therefore, our encouragement is to follow your heart.
The workshop will be around 2:30 hours. Since we are exploring emotions we will have some flexibility in case the group or a student needs some more time. Of course everyone is free to leave when he/she needs it.
Definitely yes. In addition to the fact that the teacher offers individual sessions, he welcomes the sharings and questions of the students through the different media of today, email and social networks.
Get notified about new articles