• Together we will shed light on our relationships.
• We will look beneath our protective armour, patterns and masks that sabotage love and intimacy in our lives.
• We will explore how can we grow from these unsatisfying patterns and discover ways to allow, support and enhance deep love and intimacy.
20th November 2021
10:00 to 12:30 GMT (UK Time)
11:00 to 13:30 CET (Central European Time)
In this live workshop you will discover how to:
• Know and understand your emotional world.
• Approach fears and insecurities that are stopping you from trusting and expanding in love and intimacy.
• Respect, embrace and love yourself exactly as you are so you can create authentic relationships.
• Dissolve detrimental patterns that block you and your intimate relationships.
• Gain a more healthy, satisfactory and deeper relationship with yourself and others.
In this workshop we will raise awareness about our root patterns. We will explore attitudes, patterns and behaviours so that we can bring light and openness to our relationships. This way we can experience more nourishing and healthy relationships with others, with ourselves and with life itself.
The beginning of a relationship is always so good right?!
But it somehow never seems to stay that way… Our insecurities, fears and emotional pain turn up – and we fall into old, familiar patterns.
After some time in the relationship, we may begin to feel discomfort, disappointment or frustration. We often react by adopting certain patterns that create more distance, instead of more openness, love and intimacy. We may react by pointing outwards, blaming or trying to change the other person, rather than meeting our own truth inside.
We will explore our own attitudes, patterns and behaviours – so that we can bring understanding to our relationships. Like, why we get lost in the drama and keep repeating the same patterns? Why am I so hungry to fill this void? And yet no matter what I do, it seems insatiable? Or how come I am feeling pressured and overwhelmed by my partner’s demands and attitude? Why I do repeat the pattern of getting excited at the beginning and then later wanting to take space for myself?
From co-dependency, confusion and frustration – to love, acceptance and freedom – understanding our patterns, to create a more enriching, nourishing and healthy way to relate to life – to others – and to your own self.
Together we will:
Get notified about new articles