• Together we will shed light on the Roles and strategies that prevent you from having healthy and nurturing relationships.
• We will look beneath our protective armour, masks and defence mechanisms to learn how our emotional world works.
• We will explore how we can move from our isolation or frustrating ways of relating, to learning ways that allow us to discover and enhance deep love and intimacy.
Saturday 11th December 2021
10:00 to 12:30 GMT (UK Time)
11:00 to 13:30 CET (Central European Time)
In this live workshop you will discover how to:
• Know and understand your emotional world in a better way.
• Approach fears and insecurities that are stopping you from trusting and expanding.
• Dissolve detrimental behaviours and roles that block you and your intimate relationships.
• Identify your defence mechanisms, so that you can grow in honesty and create satisfactory relationships.
• Create healthy, authentic and nurturing relationships.
Together we will explore:
• Bring light to relationship dynamics that prevent us from deep intimacy and how to create healthy, authentic and nurturing relationships.
• Identify unconscious emotional contracts that prevent us from growing and sabotage our relationships.
• Discover roles we adopt in relationships and how they damage trust and intimacy.
• Understand why playing the saviour doesn’t support a deeper intimacy with my partner.
• Learn how to dissolve my sense of inferiority when my partner frequently tells me what to do with my life, my profession, etc.
• Understand why we become addicted to roles. Why we stagnate and how to get out of its destructive spiral.
• Learn how to open up to others: How to share my feelings instead of my pretensions and demands.
• Learn the creative steps to take from your unconscious roles to healthy and nurturing relationships.
Get notified about new articles