• Together we will shed light on this sense of inadequacy and the fear of not being good enough.
• We will look beneath our protective armour, masks and strategies to learn how our emotional world works.
• We will explore -with self-compassion and courage- how we can navigate these painful feelings about ourselves and discover ways to allow, support and enhance deep love and intimacy.
Date to be fixed
10:00 to 14:00 GMT (UK Time)
11:00 to 15:00 CET (Central European Time)
In this live workshop you will discover how to:
• Know and understand your emotional world.
• Approach fears and insecurities that are stopping you from trusting, flowing and expanding.
• Respect, embrace and love yourself exactly as you are.
• Dissolve detrimental patterns that block you and your intimate relationships.
• Gain a more healthy, satisfactory and deeper relationship with yourself and others.
Feelings of not being enough, shame and unworthiness begin early in life. Even as babies we begin to receive a model of how we ‘should be’, how we ‘should behave’ and how we ‘should feel’.
The message we receive is ‘The way I am is not good enough, my natural way of being is not ok, which starts our pretence of becoming “someone else”.
This in turn brings up the unconscious belief: ‘If others see me as I really am, they will not like me, they will not love me. I will be rejected’
This results in a disconnection from our true essence, causing frustration, suffering and eventual exhaustion. Preventing us from being seen and loved for who we really are.
Our emotional world is waiting to be received with acceptance, love, and approval for who we truly are. When we understand how this fundamental fear of not being good enough works, our entire world takes another dimension from that moment; enabling us to relate in love and freedom with ourselves and others.
Together we will explore:
• How our emotional world works and how we have learnt to avoid it.
• Why – even after investing so much energy in seeking approval and being loved – do we still experience this feeling of being inadequate?
• The wound of shame and the trance of unworthiness – and how we can bring the light of love and consciousness to our emotional world?
• How we might hide our shame through: a feeling of superiority, pride, dishonesty, playing the saviour role, addictions, shyness, isolation, etc. How these armour patterns create more suffering – and how to deal with it.
• The difference between toxic shame and healthy shame.
• Shame as an e-motion; energy in motion that can lead us to satisfaction instead of reaction.
• Meditation as a method to accept and love yourself.
Bruno is passionate about self-discovery and emotional awareness. He began his journey in a monastery; teaching and practising meditation at the Wat Ram Poeng Meditation Centre in Thailand.
He then spent seven years living at the Osho International Meditation Centre in Puna, India. Here he learnt ways to translate the benefits of meditation into every-day life. He studied and deepened his practice through courses and training on subjects such as active meditations, co-dependency, Eriksonian hypnosis, Tantra, and he has attended training by his friend and master Ketan Raventos.
For more than 20 years Bruno has been sharing his knowledge and experience in relationships and intimacy; teaching and facilitating across Europe, Asia, and online.
“I tried intensive meditation, silent retreats, therapy, hypnosis, recreational drugs, plant medicines, gurus, tantra. I sensed there was a more satisfactory way into self-love, nourishing relationships, and deeper intimacy but I could not find the answer. I was seeking and seeking, waiting for circumstances to “get better” but never solidly and fully feeling self-love nor life-love…
Then one day, the brightness of the infinite hit on my consciousness. A breakthrough! All of a sudden, after knocking on so many doors, there was nothing else to wait for.
Here it was. The “big embrace”. 360 degrees’ acceptance!
Love. Surrendering. Not one inch to move out of NOW. Nothing to fight, no more war against reality. Connection. Blending with what is.
Since then I have been sharing the joyful expression of what made me experience self-love, life-love and fulfilment.
My sessions, workshops and trainings are an extension and expansion of this discovery. I am honoured to be sharing this life-changing body of work with you.
I always say that in my life there was a point of no return, and that was meeting Bruno.
Yes, it is Love. The same Love that is always ever present and it is here right now as I write this.
Bruno guided us to the place in ourselves where we are Love. He takes you through a transmission ride to open up to this love, to have full permission for all emotions and to recognize who we are beyond the mind.
Attending his workshops and diving in, enjoying his clarity and joy for life, through dancing, meditation and silence, has made my life far richer than one can ever imagine.
I am grateful to have taken part in Bruno’s workshops as they are really the core of any future learnings of tantra or personal development, to be in touch with ones emotional world , learning to accept and hold space for ones own.
Also learning about relationship patterns had bought me to much awareness of it and the obstacles on the road to intimacy, I feel already able to speak more my truth in any encounter with people, healing the past wounds for genuine connections.
I would recommend the workshops to anyone who wants to learn more about emotional awareness and intimacy in relationships.
Thank you 🙏
I was lucky to be able to attend several Mindfulness in intimacy workshops in person with Bruno in Thailand.
For me it was a before and after in my life and in the way I related to myself and other people. It helped me to become aware of my emotional world and above all to connect with my heart.
Get notified about new articles